I dont want to sound 'cliche' , but its really true what they say "Nobody's perfect"! I hope you enjoy reading my blog...and check out the Poll (below)..Comment for new music and any ideas :)
<3 always,
Perfectly Imperfect

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Flakes

About that friend I mentioned and will remain unnamed :) I miss laughing and talking together, hanging out and being so close that we texted almost every single day in 8th grade :) haha and our math class was the best together. Until we left at Arcade and went our separate ways for high school... Or so I thought :)
She is at my school now. And it just didn't seem the Same anymore:) personally I knew that if she left we would end up losing connection and never talking again :| but now it's worse cuz we have nothing to blame for our separation, I'm sure she can tell, but we just can't admit it, e ran out of things to talk about together and it was usually awkward silence. It wasn't always like that though I think we do better after school when I think about it now, I think we are good and I feel like it was stupid to write all this ... Cuz we have hung out so many times after school and they were l internally the best ... I think it is mainly my fault cuz I don't feel comfortable around her or her friends at school... Ugh now that we talk about school and her I start to get that sinking feeling again about how we are not good friends but when I think about or fun times out of her I get happy Nd excited that we are friends!
I think it's cuz I don't feel good about myself.. I am ugly in every way u can think of.. Face= acne, Hair= short and curly-ish and gets poofy, body= Fatt. , umm what else am I missing?.. OOOHH! (Lol the so my thrift shift just came on that made me remember this) my cloths, nothing new or a lot of things that i can wear, every single fucking day I wear jeans jeans jeans!!
Because of all of this I feel self cautious around EVERYONE doing ANYTHING especially her friends who are all so pretty like her.
I could go on but I want to keep all my entry's short so love u all
- literally feeling perfectly Imperfect
P.s plus I want to watch my Wednesday episodes (law and order: SVU & Chicago Fire)

No comments:

Post a Comment