I dont want to sound 'cliche' , but its really true what they say "Nobody's perfect"! I hope you enjoy reading my blog...and check out the Poll (below)..Comment for new music and any ideas :)
<3 always,
Perfectly Imperfect

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Follow up

So I saw my latest post and so much has changed in so little time! :/ I am no longer friends with that Jaleh thing -.- yeah she said I was annoying so she decided not to talk to me for a while and I totally think that easy very immature thing to do. The she saw me talking to hailey :) she's really cool and nice we have pe and English together then we walk to lunch, and Jaleh doesn't like hailey so she decided not to ever talk to me again, and I had no idea what was going on then so I was just upset and missing the Marci gras dance for other reasons too cuz of this flake of a friend I have -.- oh well. But whatever Jaleh was to quick to judge and not very nice but I though she was cool and liked her... :( one time Brenda said hi to me and I was like hey! :) and when she left Jaleh was like... Why do u talk to her? I don't like her.. And I said why? She just said cuz she didn't I was like have u talked or hung out with her? She said not really but I can just tell I won't like her ... At first I really liked brenna but I started to not like her the more I got to know her! Lol she doesn't talk much.. Idk how to explain it, it's kinda complicated haha and I found out she just wanted to be my partner for everything in French for the answers :( I never wanna talk to that stupid bitchy hoe again.... Or be her partner haha before I used to feel like she liked me and stuff and I would feel bad when I already had a partner and she didn't but now I could not even give a fuck -___-

- you've built a house in my heart and now it's been demolished

No comments:

Post a Comment