I dont want to sound 'cliche' , but its really true what they say "Nobody's perfect"! I hope you enjoy reading my blog...and check out the Poll (below)..Comment for new music and any ideas :)
<3 always,
Perfectly Imperfect

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

I AM GETTING SO FRUSTRATED!!! HOW THE HECK DO I ADD MUSIC WITH A CONSOLE?!?!!!!!!??
 okay i am have calmed down...  anyway not like anyone reads my blog ...YET :) (ihope)  There is this blog       http://shuenny0610.blogspot.com/  and she has music that plays when you open the URL and you can pause it and fast forward (etc.) I want to do that and i have been on alot of websites serching for the answer and i have kind of a clue on what to do, but i just dont know :( haha it said go to template then add a page or some sh** idk :( ugh whatever im going to keep trying :)
                                     
                                  

love, imperfection <3


is that signature better? dont worry im still working on it ....ideas ideas!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment