I dont want to sound 'cliche' , but its really true what they say "Nobody's perfect"! I hope you enjoy reading my blog...and check out the Poll (below)..Comment for new music and any ideas :)
<3 always,
Perfectly Imperfect

Monday, August 6, 2012

I'm so excited for my sisters 5th birthday party!! In two weeks (8/18/12 her bday is 8/21/07) anyway cuz I am baking all the cupcakes and cakes and brownies!!!! :) I am adding fondant covered cupcakes fondant decorations cupcake fillings and icing and different layered cakes!! I am so excited but since I am making some new recipes and they don't turn out as good as I hoped they would I might just throw them our cuz I am not feeding about 80 people cupcakes that I wouldn't eat my self!! :) haha anyway I think I will go to Michaels to buy gum paste and fondant now bye!!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment