I dont want to sound 'cliche' , but its really true what they say "Nobody's perfect"! I hope you enjoy reading my blog...and check out the Poll (below)..Comment for new music and any ideas :)
<3 always,
Perfectly Imperfect

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Dinner and movie <3

Hey everyone I am in my car now just leaving 7 eleven :) haha its 9:30 and my family and I just got back from the movies!! :) it was great we saw step up revolution!! And it was so good! No offense to the movie but it was better than it looked in the commercials :) haha I just got the blogger app to blog on the go :) Yay !!! Haha today was duh a mix of emotions!! I cried when eating dinner got angry was happy and laughing, anyway haha it was a great day 😄😍 Thanks to my loving amazing parents :) for dinner my parents had these sandwich things they sold there and I had a bowl of white rice with teriyaki beef ... Do NOT get me started on that even though it took a long time (cuz its freshly made) it was delicious the best ever!!! And the movie was really funny and inspiring especially at the art museum part I would really recommend going to see that movie!! :) there are many great hilarious movies coming to theaters soon :) you guys should go watch the previews!! For... "the perks of being a wallflower" "battle of the year" (another dance movie) "pitch perfect" (HILARIOUS... Some sexual innuendo here and there but not that much do it's still a good movie to see) "chasing maverick" (based on true story) "and this movie with Victoria Justice it's Halloween and there's this party and her little brother goes missing and he has a better time then them hahah really funny!!) Anyway right now I am watching "My cat from hell" on animal planet it's pretty good I have seen a lot of episodes and have learned a lot about cats :) while watching this I am waiting for my test paint to dry.... I want to start painting my dandelion mural on my wall but I have to wait for this little spot of paint to completely dry so I can try to wash it off and see of the paint is able to wash off the wall (in case of mistakes) and of not I have to find different paint (black) I'm really excited for it :) oh and to start my vintage picture thingy holder to put in my room that I am determined to build on my own!! Anyway I have a lot to say so I am going to make notes and finish another day :) cuz this is already to long... Sorry :( bye and good night !!! <3 perfectly imperfect ........ My signature can only be posted from my computer not phone -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment