I dont want to sound 'cliche' , but its really true what they say "Nobody's perfect"! I hope you enjoy reading my blog...and check out the Poll (below)..Comment for new music and any ideas :)
<3 always,
Perfectly Imperfect

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

I just purchased 5 lb of white/vanilla "Satin Ice" fondant!! :) haha its like 15.99 and in new york it would take UPS 1 day and here in California its going to take a whole week!! ru kidding me?.... right now i am watching pretty little liars :) the theme song is on " Got a secret can u keep it?" :)
right now i am watching pretty little liars :) the theme song is on " Got a secret can u keep it?" :)  I was going to get a colored fondant but i decided i can do much more with white fondant and some gel colors to dye it thats way better :)  i found this coupon for Michaels anything in the store is 50% off!! :) Yay anyway in an hour i will be leaving for zumba... i dislike it, the lady said the songs where slow because for older people she is really pushing them i am doing exactly what they are and everyone is sweating so much but i can barely get my heart to race :p they are really easy steps and the only good days are thursday and friday cuz those are the days i actually sweat i ask her to speed it up and she said she doesn't want to tire out the other people ugh maybe i will just stop going and start boot camp in my back yard and only go to the classes of kick boxing and other stuff they go every tuesday and thursday in the same room but an hour before and they really do sweat some people my age stopped going to zumba and started going to that class haha :p, but they always leave the room smelling SO SO SO BAD!!! :( EWWW :(

No comments:

Post a Comment