I dont want to sound 'cliche' , but its really true what they say "Nobody's perfect"! I hope you enjoy reading my blog...and check out the Poll (below)..Comment for new music and any ideas :)
<3 always,
Perfectly Imperfect

Sunday, August 5, 2012

This is daisy!! She is adorable and super nice and slobbery -.- haha my dog was playing with her but I'm guessing he was a bit intimidated because of her size!! :) large dog meets medium scaredy dog :) haha he got so scarred he jumped on top of me but I can't pick him up so it just looked like we were dancing he still tried climbing up so he wouldn't touch the floor haha.... But he's not a scaredy cat with humans like one time I was walking him (at my aunts house like an hour away) and there was this drunk hobo and he flipped out when he got too close to me his ears went back teeth out growling and I was yeah gettem good boy :) haha so many funny and defending stories from my bubba :) I love him haha when I sat down he would sit on my lap but it was kinda weird not like when u sit on the couch and ur small doggie would sleep on ur lap haha it's nothing like that!! :p

No comments:

Post a Comment