I dont want to sound 'cliche' , but its really true what they say "Nobody's perfect"! I hope you enjoy reading my blog...and check out the Poll (below)..Comment for new music and any ideas :)
<3 always,
Perfectly Imperfect

Thursday, August 2, 2012


Hey u guys im back! :)
From the recycling place! :) its was really hot and we were out in the sun waiting to take our $$$ and go :) haha. My dad estimated about $19 and i said about $22 (i love the numbers in this font!) 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10... Yeah anyway the total came to $23.42 :D! 
We weren’t going to the recycling thing today we were going to save it for friday to go to the movies but we went anyway and im just going to save the money, my mom really wants to go see “Step Up revolution” in 3D or something like that! :) i have only seen this part in the preview and they are all wearing suits...When i first heard of it i thought it was a wii game ahaha, my cousin Yocelyn was talking about about wanting to go see it, when she came to my house last saturday (7/28/12) and the “thing” happened i’ll tell her to read my blog and she might comment about it..i told izzie, remember? Haha i wasn’t going to cause it was to long, but yah! I got way of topic :| 
   Bye, 
                 perfectly imperfect <3

No comments:

Post a Comment