I dont want to sound 'cliche' , but its really true what they say "Nobody's perfect"! I hope you enjoy reading my blog...and check out the Poll (below)..Comment for new music and any ideas :)
<3 always,
Perfectly Imperfect

Monday, August 13, 2012

My high school!






I am just so nervous at first i wasn't, but as the day gets closer and closer i start thinking and assuming all these things are going to happen! :( Like first off i have NO ideaa who has a locker next to mine! what if its this really mean senior or something??! idk!?? where the heck do i go for lunch? where do i sit?!! :( i'm just really scared. i don't really  a lot of friends going there :( I just hope everything goes well!!
         love always <3 
              perfectly imperfect :)

OMIgosh......... WHAT DO I WEAR?!!!!!!!!???!

No comments:

Post a Comment