I dont want to sound 'cliche' , but its really true what they say "Nobody's perfect"! I hope you enjoy reading my blog...and check out the Poll (below)..Comment for new music and any ideas :)
<3 always,
Perfectly Imperfect

Friday, August 10, 2012

I love my sister!! :) haha she calls life savers the candy "floaties" haha today while my mom was at work my dad my sister and I were playing card games and my dad was wearing his ""reading glasses"" and she was all like u look like a grandpa !!! Hahahahaha awww poor daddy :)

3 comments:

  1. heheheheh candy floaties so funny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bahahahaha :) yah it was so fun ?!!! omg i forgot ur at school... :( haha i was about to text you!!! ....AHAHAHHAH that suks ur at school i start thursday :) im scaared!!!! where do i go for lunch? what do i do the first day? blehhhhhhhh :( anyway AFTER school lets chat.... :) if u check ur gmail :p

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete