I dont want to sound 'cliche' , but its really true what they say "Nobody's perfect"! I hope you enjoy reading my blog...and check out the Poll (below)..Comment for new music and any ideas :)
<3 always,
Perfectly Imperfect

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Goodmorning!! :)
      I'm going to to Recycle :) yay! Haha it's been such a long time since we have done this and i think we r only doing cause all the freakin bottles where everywhere and my mom got tired of it! Haha we have organized it and it filled 4 trash bags, so thats where we are going now!! :) Bye :)

ALL THE TIME I WAS WRITING THIS (BELOW) IS WHAT WENT ON! :P

My sister Paola was eating starburst and she said "Take the candy off,  it inside of my teeth can u take it off?" "CAN YOU? CAN YOU TAKE IT OFF??" she was like really freaking out i was just laughing and kept typing. Then when i helped her i poked her tooth & she gleeked and i started laughing and she got mad and kinda punched in the shoulder but it didnt hurt and i hit her back (not hard) and then she hit me back harded and i probably have a bruise now >:|....I was typing and reading this out loud & when she heard me say "she got mad kinda" (above) she said "Dont tell them im MAD?!!!" and she punched me again then started laughing and kept insisting that i change her two, cute cowgirl pony tails to just one ponytail so that she could wear her 'high heels' ! I said "Can't u wear them with two pony tails?" she paused for a while and said "well, NO i cant its not allowed!'"
I asked no further questions :)


                   
     

No comments:

Post a Comment